Facility Amenities and Services
Texas Center for Proton Therapy offers you a full range of support services to make life a little easier, allowing you to focus on treatment and recovery.
You and your family are encouraged to participate in the programs and activities organized by our patient support services staff.
- Wellness and nutrition programs
- Educational activities
- Focused therapeutic activities for patients, families, and caregivers
- Weekly, onsite activities including a patient speaker series luncheon
- Treatment completion celebrations
- Weekly dinners at local restaurants
- Occasional meet-ups at festivals, museums, etc.
In addition, our new facility offers convenient amenities, including:
- Media lounge with ice machine, filtered water, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and microwave
- Children’s activities room/learning center
- Healing garden
- Free wi-fi and docking areas
- A 1,100-square-foot community room featuring a HOPE Wall filled with hand-written messages of encouragement and support
- Patient information screens streaming gantry wait times, helpful information about the center, and upcoming events and activities