About the Center
Texas Center for Proton Therapy brings an advanced life-saving cancer treatment to North Texas that offers more hope to cancer patients. The 63,000-square-foot center can treat more than 100 patients per day between three treatment rooms. It is the first stand-alone LEED-Certified proton therapy center in the U.S. The center’s central location is convenient for those in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and provides easy access to airports for patients traveling longer distances.
Tours at Texas Center for Proton Therapy are available most Saturdays at 10:00 a.m and Sundays at 1:30 p.m.. Register online!
Texas Center for Proton Therapy features:
- Latest-generation proton therapy with pencil-beam scanning
- Advanced PET/CT and 3-Tesla MRI scanning technology
- On-site laboratory services
- Access to clinical trials
- Focused therapeutic activities for patients, families, and caregivers
- A full range of patient support services to assist with the logistics of care and travel
- A children’s activities room/learning center
- Wellness, patient activities, and nutrition programs
- Access from major highways with abundant free parking
- Integrated with Texas Oncology locations throughout the state
- A 1,100-square-foot community room featuring a seven-foot “HOPE Wall” filled with hand-written messages of encouragement and support
- A healing garden
The center is a collaboration of Texas Oncology, The US Oncology Network, supported by McKesson Specialty Health, and Baylor Scott & White Health. The advanced treatment facility provides services through Texas Oncology, an independent oncology practice based in Dallas with locations throughout Texas and southeastern Oklahoma. Texas Oncology is affiliated with The US Oncology Network, which includes privately held community-based oncology practices across the country.