Texas Center for Proton Therapy participates in most health insurance plans, Medicare, Medicaid, and selected Health Insurance Marketplace plans.
The list below reflects some of the plans we accept.
Not all plans are available in all areas, so it's important to call your insurance company to confirm if your plan is available at Texas Center for Proton Therapy.
Our financial counselors will verify your coverage prior to your first appointment.
If you do not see your health insurance plan listed, please call Texas Center for Proton Therapy for additional information. New insurance plans are being added all the time.
- AARP MedicareComplete/Secure Horizons
- Advantra Medicare (Coventry Medicare Advantage)
- Aetna Medicare – limited markets
- Amerigroup Medicare Advantage
- Anthem BC (physicians in network)
- Baylor Scott & White Health Plan (physicians in network)
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Care N Care* – Tarrant County only (requires single case agreement)
- Cigna HealthSpring Medicaid – limited markets
- Cigna-HealthSpring Medicare – limited markets
- Employers Health Network – Whole Foods Market, Austin market only
- First Care Health Plan
- First Care Medicare Advantage
- First Care Medicaid
- First Health
- Great West/CIGNA
- HealthSCOPE – Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART)
- Humana HMO – Austin, Waco, Houston markets only
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Independent Medical Systems (IMS)
- Molina Healthcare Medicaid (dual plan excluded)
- Molina Healthcare Medicare Advantage (dual plan excluded)
- Prominence Health Plan Medicare Advantage – Panhandle, North Texas and South Texas
- Superior Healthplan Medicaid
- Superior Healthplan Medicare Advantage (Allwell)
- Texas Medicaid
- Traditional Medicare
- TRS Active Care – Aetna/BCBS/FirstCare
- TRS Care – Humana
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Care Improvement Plus
- UnitedHealthcare Medicaid
- USA MCO
- Universal American – Texan Plus Medicare Advantage – limited markets
- Wellcare Medicare Advantage – Houston and Dallas
- Wellmed – San Antonio
- Vital Traditions (Scott & White Medicare Advantage Plan)
2019 Health Insurance Marketplace Plans
- Baylor Scott & White Health Plan – Dallas/Fort Worth, Central Texas, East/Southeast Texas (physicians in network)
- BlueCross BlueShield/Blue Advantage HMO* – Statewide
- Christus Health Plan – Dallas, East Texas, Beaumont, South Gulf Coast markets
- Community Health Choice – Houston, Beaumont
- FirstCare Health Plans – Northwest Texas, Central Texas, East Texas markets
- Molina Healthcare – Dallas, El Paso, Houston, Rio Grande Valley markets (dual plan excluded)
- Oscar (San Antonio, Austin)
- Sendero Health Plans (IdealCare) – Central Texas
- Superior Healthplan (Ambetter) – Dallas/Fort Worth, Central Texas, Rio Grande Valley, El Paso
* Physician participation is limited by BlueCross BlueShield. Not all physicians will be in the Blue Advantage HMO network.
Not all plans are available statewide, so it's important to call your insurance agent or go to www.healthcare.gov to confirm which plans are available in your area.