Texas Center for Proton Therapy participates in most health insurance plans, Medicare, Medicaid, and selected Health Insurance Marketplace plans.
The list below reflects some of the plans we accept.
Not all plans are available in all areas, so it's important to call your insurance company to confirm if your plan is available at Texas Center for Proton Therapy.
Our financial counselors will verify your coverage prior to your appointment.
If you do not see your health insurance plan listed, please call Texas Center for Proton Therapy for additional information. New insurance plans are being added all the time.
- AARP MedicareComplete/Secure Horizons
- Advantra Medicare (Coventry Medicare Advantage)
- Aetna Medicare – limited markets
- Amerigroup Medicaid
- Amerigroup Medicare Advantage
- Baylor Scott & White Health Plan
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Care N Care* – Tarrant County only
- Cigna HealthSpring Medicaid – limited markets
- Cigna-HealthSpring Medicare – limited markets
- First Care Health Plan
- First Care Medicare Advantage
- First Care Medicaid
- First Health
- Great West/CIGNA
- Humana HMO – Austin, Waco, Houston markets only
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Independent Medical Systems (IMS)
- Molina Healthcare Medicaid
- Molina Healthcare Medicare Advantage
- Superior Healthplan Medicaid
- Superior Healthplan Medicare Advantage
- Texas Medicaid
- Traditional Medicare
- TRS Active Care – Aetna/BCBS/FirstCare
- TRS Care – Humana
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Medicaid
- USA MCO
- Universal American – Texan Plus Medicare Advantage – limited markets
- Texas Oncology does not participate in UnitedHealthcare Care Improvement Plus
- Vital Traditions (Scott & White Medicare Advantage Plan)
2018 Health Insurance Marketplace Plans
- Baylor Scott & White Health Plan – Dallas/Fort Worth, Central Texas, East/Southeast Texas
- BlueCross BlueShield / Blue Advantage HMO* – Statewide
- Christus Health Plan – Dallas, East Texas, Beaumont, South Gulf Coast markets
- FirstCare Health Plans – Northwest Texas, Central Texas, East Texas markets
- Molina Healthcare – Dallas, El Paso, Houston, Rio Grande Valley markets
- Sendero Health Plans (IdealCare) – Central Texas
- Superior Healthplan (Ambetter) – Dallas/Fort Worth, Central Texas, Rio Grande Valley, El Paso
* Physician participation is limited by BlueCross BlueShield. Not all physicians will be in the Blue Advantage HMO network.
Not all plans are available statewide, so it's important to call your insurance agent or go to www.healthcare.gov to confirm which plans are available in your area.